All Souls Episcopal Church
The 1995 addition to All souls’ Episcopal Church consisted of a chapel, cloister, and a courtyard. In 2002, a Family Life Center was added on the lot to the north. The additions complement the 1954 frontier-gothic- tudor style of the original church building.
Year: 1995 | 2002
Size: 5,000 sf (main chapel) | 13,500 sf (family life center)
Location: Oklahoma City