The University of Oklahoma Ellison Hall
Ellison Hall is home to the University of Oklahoma’s College of Arts and Sciences. The historic building, built in 1928, was vacated in 2000. Every square foot of the building was renovated and a plaza was added to the east face of the building adjacent to the university library. Work was completed in 2002 and now houses the student services center, Native American and African American studies, and all program faculty and staff.
Size: 33,000 sf