The University of Oklahoma Hester Hall
Hester Hall, the first dormitory built on the University of Oklahoma’s campus, was originally constructed in 1925. An extensive renovation of the entire interior and exterior began in 2013 to create space for the new home of the College of International Studies.
The addition of two new stair towers improve building circulation, enhance emergency egress, and provide additional entry points. An addition to the west façade houses a three story grand entrance and the new front door to the College and houses a two-story lobby, elevator and open stair. The additions compliment the original character of Hester Hall and the OU campus.
Year: 2006 | 2007 | 2015
Size: 41,600 sf